Saturday, August 17, 2013

Peppery Cheese Bread

Making bread is a very good learning process for me. Every time I learnt through my experience. I love to watch cookery shows, there is always something new which makes me excited. Just like today, I learnt a very easy way of making bread, and this bread is not a normal bread. The taste and the look were really awesome. This is the first time I tried making something like that, and they turned out just perfect. 



I never thought before that this way also we can make bread. This is just perfect for kid’s lunch box as well as a good breakfast for elders also. My daughter likes it so much so as my husband. Feeling great when my family gives me a big smile and I become charged up for my next venture.



Preparation time: 15 mints.
Baking time: 40 to 45 mints.

Ingredients:
1.All-purpose flour: 1 cup.
2.Sugar: 1 table spoon.
3.Salt: ¾ tea spoon.
4.Baking powder: 1 tea spoon.
5.Baking soda: ½ tea spoon.
6.Coarsely ground black pepper: ½ tea spoon.
7.One egg.
8.Plain yogurt: ½ cup.
9.Canola oil: ¼ cup.
10.Milk: ¼ cup.
11.Spicy brown mustard sauce: 1 tea spoon.
12.Shredded cheddar cheese: ½ cup.
13.Two green onions thinly sliced.
14.Little butter and flour for greasing the loaf pan.



Process:

In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.

In a small bowl, whisk the egg first, and then add the yogurt, canola oil and mustard sauce and mix well.

Now add the mixture into the dry ingredients mixture and mix well.

Now add the cheese and green onions and mix all slowly.

Now pre heat the oven in 350 degree F.

Grease one loaf pan with little butter and flour, now pour the mixture into the pan.

Bake it for 40 to 45 mints or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.

Cool it for 10 mints, then take out the bread from the pan and place it in a cool rack.





Your easy cheesy bread is ready, serve with a cup of coffee and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment